[webkit-dev] Build WebKit_GTk, I get an error lack of Libsoup-2.25.91

Gustavo Noronha gns at gnome.org
Sat Jun 27 15:30:15 PDT 2009

Hey,

There's no way to build newer versions of WebKitGTK+ without a quite new
libsoup, sorry. You may consider the option of building libsoup, and
installing it to an alternative location, such as your home directory,
for development. I usually have a local installation of various
development libraries in my home directory, while keeping my main Debian
system as up-to-date as Debian unstable allows me =)

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha <gns at gnome.org>
GNOME contributor