[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore in Windows Applications

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:10:55 PDT 2009

Hi Eric,
On Jun 25, 2009, at 6:45 AM, Eric Brunstad wrote:

> Does your cairo.dll have its dependencies built into it?  i.e. why
> are you using a zlib dll rather than a static zlib?  I sort of
> assumed you were doing that because cairo depended on having a
> zlib.dll.

As far as I know, it uses the zlib.dll needed by JavaScriptCore/
WebCore.  Clearly it's possible to pare this stuff down a bit, but I
was trying to stay as close to the official WebKit build as possible.
I believe the JPEG and PNG libraries need some of the compression
support as well, but I may be misremembering.

-Brent