[webkit-dev] Review states

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Wed Jun 17 11:13:15 PDT 2009

It would appear bugzilla is too lame to support changing flag values
+/-/? are all we get. :(
https://bugs.webkit.org/editflagtypes.cgi
(only accessible to bugzilla users with edit privilages).

Maybe the solution is a different review tool instead of adding flags
to attachments on the bug. :(

I don't think Rietveld supports any sort of flags either though.  I've
not looked at review board.

-eric

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Maciej Stachowiak<mjs at apple.com> wrote:

> On Jun 17, 2009, at 1:39 AM, Mark Rowe wrote:
>

>> On 2009-06-17, at 00:41, Eric Seidel wrote:
>>
>>> I propose altering our bugzilla setup to have the following review
>>> states (effectively adding a 4th state):
>>>
>>> review:
>>> REQUESTED