[webkit-dev] How to find a WebKit Nightly corresponding roughly to particular Safari version

Thomas Jaggi thomas.jaggi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 07:02:45 PDT 2009

Hello there

I'm new to this list and hope it's the right place to get rid of my
question. Otherwise I want to apologize.

Well, I'd like to download a WebKit Nightly Build which corresponds
roughly to Safari 3.2.3 (respectively 2.0.4). There is a version
matrix on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Safari_(web_browser) ) but since the Nightly Builds are numbered
differently it's quite complicated. I tried downloading and checking
some of them with a detection script but that takes quite some time.
Is there anywhere a matrix which compares Nightly Builds and the
versions which made it into Safari? I doesn't have to be exactly the
same, I only need them for CSS testing.

Thanks for your help,
Thomas Jaggi