[webkit-dev] Confusion about Webkit method naming convention

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Wed Jun 10 10:23:26 PDT 2009

Usually didXXXX() is a notification that something already happened,
and you might want to respond to that in some way.  For example,
didReceiveRedirect means that we already got a redirect from the
network.  The implementor of that method might want to do something
about it, like check the phishing database again, etc.

Adam