[webkit-dev] arm jit

Kenneth Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org
Tue Jun 9 19:38:42 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I would also say that is it pretty understanding that Apple does not
share information about working on a ARM JIT targeting thumb2,
especially as this can be used to foresee the hardware of future
iPhone models. Something they are probably not interesting in
revealing.

I agree whole-hearted with Holger, that the chances for getting ARM
JIT enhancements upsteamed now have been greatly improved; and with
Apple working on the same code I would expect good reviews and lots of
care for the ARM code base.

We really rely on you guys for bringing the ARM JIT code to other
versions of ARM, and I would like to say that I consider your
contributions important and very welcome, and would like to encourage
your to keep contributing!

Please keep up the good work!

Kenneth