[webkit-dev] webkit #16401

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jun 9 02:20:36 PDT 2009

[again, posting to webkit-dev for benefit of other developers]

>  The event listeners/callbacks seems to be broken:
>
> g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (div), "browser-event", G_CALLBACK
>
> (dispatch_event_cb), div);
>
>  According to gcc dispatch_event_cb() takes no args, which is bad since
>  there is no way to get details about the event.

 yep - i just ran that example main.c (http://lkcl.net/webkit/main.c)
and i get this, when clicking on the "click me to see hrefs" words.

(test2:9403): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
/build/buildd/glib2.0-2.18.4/gobject/gsignal.c:3075: signal name
`browser-event::click' is invalid for instance `0xcf3b70'

so - yeah, whoops, something wrong there.  not surprising, because
this area of functionality (event handling) has changed.

i'll be looking at it today, find out what's going on.

l.