[webkit-dev] SharedWorkers alternate design

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Mon Jun 1 23:35:09 PDT 2009

02.06.2009, в 0:19, Drew Wilson написал(а):

> My design doc just reflects the current spec - I don't really intend
> to be the defender of said spec. As I said previously, I think this
> is the wrong venue for us to describe issues with the spec - we
> should do it on the whatwg list to include other stakeholders.

Did my response to Michael Nordman's message make the nature of
objections more clear?

> I'd be happy to start that conversation on the whatwg list, but to
> be honest I don't think I'm quite understanding what your objections
> to the current spec are. Would you mind kicking off that discussion
> with whatwg, outlining your concerns?

I think that there is value in discussing this among WebKit
developers, as we can talk about how the design corresponds to low
level implementation details. This is always important, but it would
create a communication barrier on other venues.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov