[webkit-dev] question about javascript bindings

lin ma lin.ma7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:05:01 PDT 2009

I'm a beginner to WebKit domain(linux qt platform). I'm try to understand
how to port another JavaScript Engine to webKit as chrome did.
Now I'm confused by the code of *webcore/binding/js*,  I found the function
defined in webcore/bindings/js/*Custom*.cpp never be used  when debugging
the webkit using a html page with javascript code,  So it's hard to me to
understand this part.

Anyone can give me some helps? Any documents or background knowledge are a
precondition to learn this part.

Thanks

malin