[webkit-dev] WebKit Architecture Document?

Ravi Kant Bansal ravikantbansal2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 00:39:35 PDT 2009

Hi

all

I have few links and pdf files which I would like to share with the
developers which can help us in comming up with architecture design.
By the way I have successfully compiled webkit for X11, Now trying for
directFb so pls help with this as well.

I would like to share are
1) http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/WebCore/platform/gtk
2) http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/HackingGtk
3) The links
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24752135/webkit-gtk-on-electronic-paper-2009.pdf
webkit-gtk-on-electronic-paper-2009.pdf

Thanks
Ravi Kant
ravikantbansal2004 at the rate gmail dot com
ravikantbansal2004 at gmail.com