[webkit-dev] Changes to prepare-ChangeLog

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Wed Jul 15 13:07:17 PDT 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 03:59:53 pm John Abd-El-Malek wrote:
> I don't want to open the can of worms that is git vs other source control
> systems.  However given that the instructions for developing WebKit are for
> svn and there already exists svn-apply/unapply scripts, I think there are
> enough WebKit devs using svn that warrant improving this process flow.

I think Maciej recently posted a very good action plan for how we can improve
the contribution process.  In that action plan it was suggested that certain
things can be done first (Phase #1 and Phase #2) and then for things that might
involve a look at other revision control systems (Phase #3) we can look at
those after.

This would seem to fall into Phase #3.

I think Maciej's was a good action plan.

Cheers,

Adam