[webkit-dev] S60WebKit MIME type question

Sam Critchley scritchley at gypsii.com
Tue Jul 14 05:21:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

Apologies for the very basic question, but I'm trying to find out how
you can use custom MIME types in WebKit on S60 (3rd and 5th editions).
We're looking at doing something like triggering the S60 camera app
using a camera button in a web form (which is accessed in an app using
Webkit for content display), take a picture, insert it into the form,
and POST it to the website. Can anyone point me to information on how/
whether we could do this?

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Critchley