[webkit-dev] Chrome build bot

Marc-Antoine Ruel maruel at chromium.org
Sat Jul 11 06:58:37 PDT 2009

An hypothetical chromium builder should sync to
http://chromium-status.appspot.com/lkgr instead of HEAD. That'd fix most of
the "builder failed to compile because chromium tree is broken".

lkgr stands for *last known good revision* in its weakest meaning. If
curious, more info at
http://dev.chromium.org/developers/try-server-usage#TOC-LKGR

M-A