[webkit-dev] Chrome build bot

Darin Fisher darin at chromium.org
Tue Jul 7 11:11:42 PDT 2009

We are working on it.  It is taking more time than we'd like :-(
For now, we only have an integration builder that tests tip-of-tree WebKit
in a Chromium build environment: http://tinyurl.com/l9mops

That's a big help to Chromium developers, but it isn't something well suited
for the WebKit community since it may turn red due to non-WebKit related
changes.

Thanks for thinking of us!
-Darin