[webkit-dev] any progress on GObject/C DOM binding? (#16401)

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Wed Jul 8 13:48:12 PDT 2009

WebKit has a high bar for code reviews.  It's rarely possible to do a high
quality code review on huge patches.  This is one of the reasons developing
in the open (not writing all the code and then trying to get it committed)
is advantageous.
I don't really see why such bindings (as cool as they are) are worth
lowering the bar for submissions.  Hopefully someone can split the patch up.