[webkit-dev] [Feature request] Bugzilla: default unassignee emails to per component.

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Mon Jul 6 13:15:22 PDT 2009

On Jul 6, 2009, at 12:59 PM, tonikitoo (Antonio Gomes) wrote:

> Now, for every bug filed there is a default assignee (webkit-unassigned at lists.webkit.org
> ). In order to make possible for developers to follow bug activities
> of a specific component. My proposal is the existence of default
> assignees per component.

I think it’s fine to have more than one assignee, and some components
are obvious candidates for this, but I think 35 separate ones for
every single component doesn’t seem good, and it would be awkward to
have to manage mailing lists any time we wanted to change components
around.

To follow bug activities on a particular component, we should probably
add a Bugzilla watch feature that lets you follow bug activities on a
component.

     -- Darin