[webkit-dev] Changes since Version 37894 ?

Elison Smith elison.smith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:03:24 PDT 2009

Hi,

I had checked out a version of the WebKit codebase last November (version
37894) and have done some dev around that.

I now want to sync back with the current head, to be able to make use of all
the improvements that have gone in since then - due to the contributions of
the people here.

Can someone please tell me if any "big" changes have gone in since then
(architectural changes, directory reorganizations) - that will make me
invest more time into understanding the "new" webkit ?

Thanks.