[webkit-dev] how to extend the javascript native object?

Jack Wootton jackwootton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:26:11 PDT 2009

To add, it maybe useful to look at the following files in the
JavaScriptCore (Although, personally I didn't find them particularly
easy to understand.)

JavaScriptCore\API\testapi.c
testapi.js

There are also some example programs that do what you want to do, only
with different objects.

JSPong: http://developer.apple.com/SampleCode/JSPong/index.html

JSInterpreter: http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/JSInterpreter/index.html

More programs can be found here: