[webkit-dev] Reviewer Nomination: Peter Kasting

Oliver Hunt oliver at apple.com
Thu Jul 2 01:17:44 PDT 2009

I have difficulty seeing peter as a reviewer he has historically
demonstrated a bad attitude wrt other ports, is reticent about fixing
regressions in other ports.

I also think "expert" on how image decoders work is overrated as he is
the only person who has done any work on them, and has repeatedly
broken them on platforms he isn't directly involved in.

Given my recollection of working with him i don't yet believe he has
reached the point where he should reasonably be considered for a
reviewer.

--Oliver