[webkit-dev] SVG pixel test failures (recent regressions?)

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Mon Jan 26 10:02:28 PST 2009

On Jan 26, 2009, at 9:58 AM, David Hyatt wrote:

> Yes.  I'd have done it myself, but I have Perian installed.  run-
> webkit-tests is refusing to allow me to generate new pixel test
> results (despite the fact that Perian affects only tests that use
> <video> or Quicktime).  Hopefully that pointless restriction on run-
> webkit-tests can be removed so that I can generate pixel test
> results again.

That's my fault. I asked Pierre to put that in because people were
checking in incorrect pixel test results and we were getting a lot of
spurious failures because of it.

We can easily take the check out, but then we’re going to have those
failures again.

Do you have any ideas about how we should deal with this? Maybe I can
teach run-webkit-tests which tests depend on <video> and QuickTime?

     -- Darin