[webkit-dev] SVG pixel test failures (recent regressions?)

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Mon Jan 26 09:58:22 PST 2009

On Jan 26, 2009, at 3:58 AM, Darin Adler wrote:

>> This is a progression. Stuff that used to be incorrectly not
>> painted is now being painted.
>
> Excellent! So we just have to generate new results for that one.
> I'll do that now.

Yes.  I'd have done it myself, but I have Perian installed.  run-
webkit-tests is refusing to allow me to generate new pixel test
results (despite the fact that Perian affects only tests that use
<video> or Quicktime).  Hopefully that pointless restriction on run-
webkit-tests can be removed so that I can generate pixel test results
again.

dave
(hyatt at apple.com)