[webkit-dev] Building the windows cairo port of webkit with MINGW compiler

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 19:24:08 PST 2009

Hi Alex,

Just a thought for the future:

On Jan 18, 2009, at 4:20 PM, Alexander Vassilev wrote:
> I have just reached the point where I started compiling sources (I
> made
> my own simple Makefile-based build system).

The Gtk guys spent a bit of time getting autoconf working for building
WebKit.  I wonder if your MingW stuff could somehow be integrated with
this so that we could get a clean build based on autogen figuring out
the right stuff.

If/when you get to that point, you might want to hang out on #webkit
and see what might be involved.

-Brent