[webkit-dev] Gtk+ port build error - icu-config not found

arati arati.jadhav at unnat-e.com
Sun Jan 4 22:28:39 PST 2009

Hi,

I was able to solve icu-config issue.

But now when I run build-webkit -gtk it gives me following error-

checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin

checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin

checking target system type... i686-pc-cygwin

checking for gawk... gawk

checking for native Win32... no

checking for gcc... gcc

checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe

checking for suffix of executables... .exe

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes

checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes

checking for g++... g++

checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes

checking dependency style of g++... gcc3

checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed

checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep

checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E

checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe

checking if the linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes

checking for /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe option to reload object files...
-

checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B

checking whether ln -s works... yes

checking how to recognize dependent libraries... file_magic ^x86 archive
impor

^x86 DLL

checking for dlltool... dlltool

checking for as... as

checking for objdump... objdump

checking for ANSI C header files... yes

checking for sys/types.h... yes

checking for sys/stat.h... yes

checking for stdlib.h... yes

checking for string.h... yes

checking for memory.h... yes

checking for strings.h... yes

checking for inttypes.h... yes

checking for stdint.h... yes

checking for unistd.h... yes

checking dlfcn.h usability... yes

checking dlfcn.h presence... yes

checking for dlfcn.h... yes

checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E

checking for g77... no

checking for xlf... no

checking for f77... no

checking for frt... no

checking for pgf77... no

checking for cf77... no

checking for fort77... no

checking for fl32... no

checking for af77... no

checking for xlf90... no

checking for f90... no

checking for pgf90... no

checking for pghpf... no

checking for epcf90... no

checking for gfortran... no

checking for g95... no

checking for xlf95... no

checking for f95... no

checking for fort... no

checking for ifort... no

checking for ifc... no

checking for efc... no

checking for pgf95... no

checking for lf95... no

checking for ftn... no

checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler... no

checking whether  accepts -g... no

checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 8192

checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok

checking for objdir... .libs

checking for ar... ar

checking for ranlib... ranlib

checking for strip... strip

checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no

checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT

checking if gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT works... yes

checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes

checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes

checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) supports
shar

 libraries... yes

checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... yes

checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe

checking whether to build static libraries... no

configure: creating libtool

appending configuration tag "CXX" to libtool

checking for ld used by g++... /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe

checking if the linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes

checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) supports
shar

 libraries... yes

checking for g++ option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT

checking if g++ PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT works... yes

checking if g++ static flag -static works... yes

checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes

checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) supports
shar

 libraries... yes

checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe

(cached) (cached) checking how to hardcode library paths into programs...
imme

ate

appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool

checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no

checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no

checking for bash... /usr/bin/bash

checking if dolt supports this host... no, falling back to libtool

checking if g++ supports -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden...
no

checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl

checking for bison... /usr/bin/bison

checking for flex... /usr/bin/flex

checking for gawk... (cached) gawk

checking for gperf... /usr/bin/gperf

checking for mv... /usr/bin/mv

checking for glib-genmarshal... /cygdrive/c/GTK/bin/glib-genmarshal

checking for glib-mkenums... /cygdrive/c/GTK/bin/glib-mkenums

checking for inline... inline

checking for working volatile... yes

checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes

checking for stdbool.h that conforms to C99... yes

checking for _Bool... yes

checking pthread.h usability... yes

checking pthread.h presence... yes

checking for pthread.h... yes

checking for jpeg_destroy_decompress in -ljpeg... yes

checking for jpeglib... yes

checking for pkg-config... /cygdrive/c/GTK/bin/pkg-config

checking for libpng12... no

checking for png_read_info in -lpng... yes

checking png.h usability... yes

checking png.h presence... yes

checking for png.h... yes

checking for png_structp in png.h... yes

checking the Unicode backend to use... icu

checking for icu-config... /usr/local/icu/bin/icu-config

checking the target windowing system... x11

checking for Hildon UI extensions... no

webkit/configure: line 23224: syntax error near unexpected token `HILDON,'

webkit/configure: line 23224: `   PKG_CHECK_MODULES(HILDON, hildon-1)'

What can be the problem?

Thanks.

  _____