[webkit-dev] Problem tp play my file from my GMFplayer plugin (using NP Apis in webkit)

Ajay Gautam ajaywebkit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 05:01:06 PST 2009

Hi All,
I am embedding my GMFPlayer plugin in webkit using NP Apis ,after stream
data(video data) from any media server webkit is launching a black screen .

Problem is :i am getting this black screen that i don't want or it should be
transparent or i should get some information about it but i am not getting
any information regarding this black screen ,so please if anybody has any
idea please help me.

Thanx & Regard
Ajay