[webkit-dev] Queries on Bug: 23310

Vikram Hegde vhegde94 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 23:24:08 PST 2009

Hi,

Ya i got to know changing kurl wont help.
actually i tried one more fix which is working wer in i am modifying the base url in document.cpp,which gives the input to kurl the referring url as "about::blank" which causes the kurl to load an empty page, so once i update the base url in document to the actual url, the bug is not seen.

Kindly let me know any issues in the above approach.

Thanks,
Vikram