[webkit-dev] checking for LIBSOUP... configure: error: Package requirements (libsoup-2.4 >= 2.23) were not met:

x yz lastguy at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 10:40:54 PST 2009

libsoup 2.23 is newer than 2.4. On Fedora9 only 2.4 is available, on FC10 2.24 is available.
You need to changed the required version 2.23 in configure.ac to 2.4 then you can build. I have not completed the build yet.

FC has older libs than ubuntu or so, when I try to compile openembbed flash I got lots of lib problem.
Dave, may I suggest that lib version requirements to consider Fedora9? I mean can we loose the requirements, or use OS specific one so FC9  just needs 2.4?
rgds
joe