[webkit-dev] error when I type "build-webkit" in Cygwin

Nilesh Patil vniles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 03:42:49 PST 2009

Hi

I hope you have solved problem till now. If not probably following is solution

With whatever in you specified in mail , you are trying
'WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit'.
To execute any script inside Script folder you need to be insode
Source root directory. In this case it is where you have downloaded
your source.
So, in cygwin prompt, chang your pwd to source root directory and then try this

We faced EXACTLY same problem and we got it solved with above solution

Thanks & Regards
Niilesh