[webkit-dev] error when I type "build-webkit" in Cygwin

David Levin levin at chromium.org
Tue Feb 10 02:02:41 PST 2009

Here's my attempt to help.  If it doesn't help, then I'm not sure what
happened for you.
Hopefully, you were able to run WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/update-webkit
WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit should work from the same directory.

You may want to make sure there is a "WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit"
file.  (If not, I'd try to get the files again.)

dave
*
*