[webkit-dev] test scripts

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Tue Dec 29 11:07:08 PST 2009

I'd prefer to have as few test commands as possible.  Ideally, I
should just be able to run the grand unified test suite and know that
my patch is ok to commit.  There's some advantages to breaking out the
JSC tests from the WebCore tests so we can avoid building WebCore when
testing JSC.  Similarly, there's an advantage to breaking out the
tests of interpreted code from compiled code to avoid unnecessary
compilation.  However, I don't see the advantage of dividing the Perl
tests from the Python tests.

Adam