[webkit-dev] Print vs. Screen Rendering Different for Math

Alex Milowski alex at milowski.org
Thu Dec 17 13:13:52 PST 2009

I've had quite a bit of success using glyph stacking in the new MathML code
but I've ran into a snag with print rendering.  Somehow, it is
different than the
on screen rendering.  There are little gaps between the vertical stack of
glyphs.

I've attached a hand coded sample but the rendering code works in a
similar way.  Both work on screen but fail with gaps in the print version.

I'm sure this has to do with something relating to print stylesheets/etc. but
I'm not sure where to start.

If anyone has any ideas of where to look or what to look at, please let me
know.

Thanks!

--
--Alex Milowski