[webkit-dev] bug life cycle questions

Chris Jerdonek chris.jerdonek at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 17:40:46 PST 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Brent Fulgham <bfulgham at gmail.com> wrote:

> This thread brought to mind something in the bug life cycle I've been unsure
> of.  What is WebKit ettiquette for adding people to the bug CC list?
> Maybe proper use of the CC list could also be included in this write-up?

I was wondering that, too.  I would be happy to include it.

A related question I had is -- after you update a bug, Bugzilla
displays who is receiving an e-mail as a result of your change.  Why
does this list sometimes include people not on the CC list?  That's
partly why I thought there may be other project roles (e.g. owners).

Also, does Bugzilla allow you to remove other people from the CC list?
 I've never tried it.  It seems like it would be an unusual feature.
I can't think of a natural use case.

--Chris