[webkit-dev] bug life cycle questions

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Sun Dec 13 16:35:29 PST 2009

My experience has been that some folks enjoy being added to the CC
list of bugs they might be interested in, whereas other do not.
Personally, I'm more than happy to be added to the CC list of any bug
about security, but, for example, I've seen Mark Rowe express sadness
about being added to the CC list of a bug.

My understanding is that Mark reads all the new bug reports anyway, so
he adds himself when he's interested.  I read almost every bug after
someone posts a patch for review, but I read the ones where I'm CCed
explicitly more carefully.

Adam