[webkit-dev] How to handle Array types in IDL files?

Drew Wilson atwilson at google.com
Wed Aug 26 08:03:38 PDT 2009

To be more precise, the HTML5 IDL defines the following:

typedef sequence<MessagePort> MessagePortArray;

The types above are all MessagePortArray in the spec, not Array. So it seems
like the intent is that they should indeed get mapped to a vanilla JS Array.

I could make these attributes JS-only - that shouldn't be a huge issue since
MessagePorts are currently only enabled for JS anyway (MessagePort is an
empty interface for ObjC). Is that acceptable? Sam?

-atw