[webkit-dev] JSC Suggestion: Class property locking

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Tue Aug 18 12:21:04 PDT 2009

Another quick suggestion, and this is obviously just another convenience
method (I'm sure I could handle this by overriding):  It'd be nice to be
able to lock a class (it could be a flag on the definition) to make
adding properties (outside the static variable and function list) illegal.

For instance, I have a problem with my users misspelling a property,
then not understanding why nothing happens.  In this case, they'd get an
error.

Basically, if you can't find a setter in my static lists, then toss an
error.

[>] Brian