[webkit-dev] Dependency tracking in the Qt build system

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Wed Aug 12 18:37:58 PDT 2009

On multiple occasions today we've been forced to manually do a clean
build on the Qt build bot in order to work around test failures or
crashes caused by bad builds.  In the most recent case <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/47165
failures on the Qt buildbot: <http://build.webkit.org/builders/Qt%20Linux%20Release/builds/472
 >.  Can someone with knowledge of the Qt build system please
investigate what needs done to remove the need for this manual
intervention in incremental builds so that keeping the Qt buildbot
green is less painful?

- Mark