[webkit-dev] Fwd: WebKit and Khronos Group

Harry Underwood raynenamibia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 23:58:41 PDT 2009

Thanks very much for the explanations, everyone. Sorry about the long chain
of questions, but I wanted to form a FAQ-type basis for future questions
regarding the difference between what Apple and WebKit are doing with
SVG+CSS and what Google and Khronos Group are doing with O3D vs. WebGL, at
least because a number (a minority, most likely) of people are highly
interested in the post-VRML "3D Web" nowadays.
Thanks,
Harry