[webkit-dev] TestShell for WebKit rendering engine

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Thu Apr 30 10:54:00 PDT 2009

The link that Darin sent out earlier talks about doing just that (<http://developer.apple.com/safari/articles/opensource/webkitnightlybuilds.html
 >).  The section titled "Testing Your Application With WebKit Nightly
Builds" describes running MiniBrowser against a nightly build of
WebKit.  The instructions can trivially be adapted to work with your
own build of WebKit by changing the value of DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH to
point at your built products directory.

- Mark