[webkit-dev] webkit - logging of execution sequence

love khanna lovekhanna04092 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:25:11 PDT 2009

Hi,
    I am tring to understading ,how the webkit works.please tell me if there
are any way to generate the logs(messages like which function invoking which
fuction).this will help me to understand the  execution  sequence.My other
question is when i am tring to using webkit/gtk webview in a simulator(for
samll screen) my application not showing the window but it is running in
background.please help me get solve these problems.