[webkit-dev] Safari "Open in Dashboard" feature

Adele Peterson adele at apple.com
Mon Apr 20 18:23:41 PDT 2009

Hi Meryl,

Here's a blog post that might clear up some of the confusion: http://webkit.org/blog/101/

The debugging page shows you how to debug your version of WebKit, from
svn, with the standard shipping version of Safari on OSX.  Since
WebKit is not an application itself, you need to run some application
to load and debug WebKit.  Any application that uses WebKit will
work.  Safari is just one example.

- Adele