[webkit-dev] Safari "Open in Dashboard" feature

Meryl Silverburgh silverburgh.meryl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:57:41 PDT 2009

Thank you.

I have a related question about Safari and Webkit.

In this page about 'debugging webkit on Macos', it said:
"Choose any WebKit application you want to use for debugging. To use
Safari, select /Applications/Safari.app."

My question is why it said using 'Safari.app', if Safari application
is not part of Webkit being open source.  How can I debug the WebKit
that I get from svn trunk?