[webkit-dev] can't build debug_cairo and release_cairo

Kruchinkin Kirill kkruchin at yandex.ru
Sat Apr 18 12:52:07 PDT 2009

Hi All,
I faced few problems with win32 cairo builds.

First one is described here http://www.nabble.com/Unable-to-build-WebCore-for-windows-(debug_cairo)-revision-39671-td21456190.html
And second one is "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cairo.h'" or with "cairo_win32.h" or
http://www.nabble.com/Unable-to-build-WebCore-for-windows-(debug_cairo)-revision-39671-td21456190.html

I don't know how to resolve last one, seems that the problem is in source code, is it righ?
At the same time I can succefully build win32_debug and win32_release builds(not cairo).

Could you help me to resolve it or could you specify last correct cairo sources that could be built and how to get it?

--
Kirill