[webkit-dev] embedding WebKit in MFC application

Martin Račko rackom7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:35:53 PDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to create an MFC (Win32 API alternatively) application with
WebKit embedded.
Simply I would like to add an browser (guess WebView) functionality into my
application. I'm using Visual Studio 2005, Windows XP Professional. I've
already downloaded WebKit source, built it using Cygwin and now I want to
add it's functionality to my project. I'm really frustrated because I'm
trying to find tutorial, manual or whatever a few days. There are no
resources on this topic anywhere.
I guess this is possible to achieve, but I barely know where to start. I
have some experience with embedding firefox and IE but I can't figure out
how to add WebKit functionality into my Visual Studio project. Please could
you provide some information, point me to some relevant resources? I really
appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Martin, Prague