[webkit-dev] HistoryItem, frames, and goBack()

Brady Eidson beidson at apple.com
Fri Apr 3 14:30:33 PDT 2009

Assuming you're performing the "go back" by calling Page::goBack(),
I'm not sure what else might be tripping up that process.

Frame creation is largely tied up within the FrameLoaderClient methods
that each platform's WebKit - perhaps WebKitQt is missing some detail
of creating these subframes that lead them to not properly be included
in the HistoryItem tree created on navigation?

That is complete speculation without even looking at code to see if
it's possible - just a thought.  :)

~Brady