[webkit-dev] npapi plugin example on qt embedded 4.5.0?

Sriram Neelakandan sriram.neelakandan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 00:31:13 PDT 2009

Currently XP_UNIX assumes X11 ..so plugins will not work on Webkit on
Linux without X11!
BTW, there are no plugins for linux without X11, unless they are custom !
Most of them are either Xembed or Xt based.

2009/4/2 leslie lige <leslie.lg at hotmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Does qt embedded 4.5.0 webkit support npapi plugins? if it does, anybody can
> send me a example plugin?
> I have tested npapi plugin on qt x11 4.5.0 webkit, it works fine. I hope
> framebuffer version of qt can do that so.
>
> BR,
>
> Leslie

Sriram Neelakandan
Author - Embedded Linux System Design And Development
(http://tinyurl.com/2doosu)