[webkit-dev] porting of webkit to a mobile platform

Ravikiran Muppalla bujji00 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 23:35:32 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

I am considering the use of Webkit on my mobile platform.
Being naive user of webkit, i look at the webkit community in
estimating/guiding me through the porting effort.
Has anyone ported webkit to any other platform apart from windows,Linux,mac
and android?
Where can i look for the architecture of webkit? Goggling has not helped
with any documents.
Are the platform dependent and independent components clearly distinguished?
what platform dependent components need to be ported?
>From the windows webkit libraries it is evident that pthreads library is
needed. Are there any other dependencies?Is there a list of dependencies
available?

I appreciate any other information that can be of use to me in porting
Webkit.

thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards,

RAVI KIRAN MUPPALLA

Dont Race against others, Race against yourself.
There are no mistakes in life, only lessons.
I have had dreams and I have had nightmares.
i overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.