[webkit-dev] Compilation error for k:\webkit\webcore\css\CSSParser.cpp

Shadakshari Hiremath shaddoo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 22:53:57 PDT 2008

Hi Ravindra,

I installed gperf version 3.0.2 and regenerated the
CSSValueKeywords.gperf from vc 2005 express solution of webkit. The contents
of this file did not change. The problem still remains.

I am trying to build webkit outside cygwin and inside a command prompt with
WIN ARM GCC compiler with my own make file.

Does anybody else have an idea why this error(CSSValueKeywords.gperf:552:
error: missing terminating " character) is thrown by gcc?

Regards,
Shaddu