[webkit-dev] Webkit Support Library

Julian julian at synthetic.nu
Tue Sep 16 19:18:36 PDT 2008

I don't believe the QT port has a COM interface, at least I could not
find/register it which indicates to me it was removed. So if that is
the case it won't help the Pascal/Delphi users. IMHO, if you don't
HAVE to use Delphi your better off using a well maintained port, so if
you need to support more than just windows I'd go with QT. Also, I
have not had a chance to look at the Google Chrome port but it may be
an option too!

Julian