[webkit-dev] Windows Compilation Broken?

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Thu Oct 16 06:07:33 PDT 2008

On Oct 15, 2008, at 10:16 PM, Rodrigo Hernandez
<kwizatz at aeongames.com> wrote:

There are lots of linking errors like this: link: missing operand after
> `ÿ_/' which I suspect may be some sort of line ending issue in a scr
> ipt
> as well (perhaps it is the Mac line ending), but I really can't figure
> out exactly what to look for to solve the problem.

These errors mean that Cygwin's link.exe is being invoked rather than
MSVC's link.exe. You can probably fix the issue by modifying your PATH
environment variable to list the path to MSVC's link.exe first.

-Adam