[webkit-dev] Windows Compilation Broken?

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Wed Oct 15 19:16:08 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've been trying to compile WebKit for a couple of days already without
success, initially I was getting the line endings problem because I was
using Tortoise SVN, however after retrying again with cygwin's SVN
client, I am getting a different error. I turned to google for answers
but this link (http://paste.lisp.org/display/67424) is all I got
resembling my problem.

There are lots of linking errors like this: link: missing operand after
`ÿ_/' which I suspect may be some sort of line ending issue in a script
as well (perhaps it is the Mac line ending), but I really can't figure
out exactly what to look for to solve the problem.

I searched the list archives for this month (in case this is broken for
everyone and not just me at this time), but couldn't find anything on it.

Is this a known issue?

In case it matters 8 projects build correctly, 10 fail for me.

Thanks in advance.