[webkit-dev] Unable to compile the webkit on the Redhat enterprise linux 9

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Tue Oct 14 11:02:43 PDT 2008

Hello,

Disclaimer: I'm more of a GTK+/Debian guy =).

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 10:31 -0400, Ramesh Satyavaram wrote:
>  I am new to webkit. Yester day I downloaded the sources on to my Red
> hat enterprise linux 9. I tried to compile with the following command.

There is no such thing as Red Hat Enterprise 9. Either you are using Red
Hat 9, or Fedora 9. If you're using the former it is already way old,
and you probably have a too old version of qmake. Do check if qmake's
version is current.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>